Emperor fleece sweatpants
Huángdì gùshì (The Tale of the Yellow Emperor)
The Yellow Emperor (Huáng dì) of the Han Dynasty is acknowledged as a historical legend and Emperor of Imperial China who initiated Chinese culture as it is known today. Due to the Emperor’s fascination with healing, traditional medicine was discovered as well as the first practising of Qigong.
About the product
Well-made and lined with fleece, these comfortable Unisex Fleece Sweatpants will be your first choice for a casual everyday outfit—all you need to add is a graphic tee and sneakers to finish off the look.
• 100% cotton face
• 65% cotton, 35% polyester
• Charcoal Heather is 55% cotton, 45% polyester
• Tightly knit 3-end fleece
• 5-thread stitching
• Cuffed and side-seamed legs
• Elastic inside the waistband
• Flat drawstrings in a matching color
• 2 cross pockets in front
• 1 top-stitched patch pocket on the back of the right leg
• Ribbed waist, cuffs, and gusset at crotch
• Blank product sourced from Pakistan
About the pricing
Please bear in mind that this is a "print on demand" product. In other words, it will only be manufactured once you have ordered it. This is environmentally friendly as we don't produce unsold products. It also means it is more costly to produce and delivery takes a little longer.
|Inseam length (inches)||28||29||30||31||32|
|Inseam length (cm)||71||74||76||79||81|