Yellow Emperor's Tale Backpack
Huángdì gùshì (The Tale of the Yellow Emperor)
The Yellow Emperor (Huángdì) of the Han Dynasty is acknowledged as a historical legend and Emperor of Imperial China who initiated Chinese culture as it is known today. Due to the Emperor’s fascination with healing, traditional medicine was discovered as well as the first practising of Qigong.
Towards the end of his life, the Yellow Emperor had grown weary of the cruel, unforgiving world and prayed in the mountains for solace. One night he had a dream about a world which was somewhat divine in which conflict and suffering no longer existed. It was believed that he awoke to majestic dragon of shimmering gold who carried him to the heavens above.
About the product
This is the ultimate space optimising backpack, perfect for work, travel and your practice! It has a spacious inside compartment (with a pocket for your laptop), and a hidden back pocket for safekeeping your most valuable items.
• Made from 100% polyester
• Fabric weight: 9.56 oz/yd² (325 g/m²), weight may vary by 5%
• Dimensions: 16.1″ (41 cm) in height, 12.2″ (31 cm) in width, and 5.5″ (14 cm) in diameter
• Capacity: 5.3 gallons (20 l)
• Max weight: 44 lbs (20 kg)
• Water-resistant material
• Large inside pocket with a separate pocket for a 15” laptop, a hidden pocket with zipper on the back of the bag
• Top zipper has 2 sliders, and there are zipper pullers attached to each slider
• Silky lining, piped inside hems, and a soft mesh back
• Padded ergonomic bag straps from polyester with plastic strap regulators
• Blank product components sourced from China
About the pricing
Please bear in mind that this is a "print on demand" product. In other words, it will only be manufactured once you have ordered it. This is environmentally friendly as we don't produce unsold products. It also means it is more costly to produce and delivery takes a little longer.