HYQT Mountains Canvas
About the design
Hunyuan Qi is based on the principles first taught at Dr Pang’s world-renowned center, also referred to as the “first medicine-less hospital”. In the science of Zhineng Qigong, the specific term ‘Hunyuan’ refers to the merging, mixing, changing and transforming of substances into a new whole entity (or holon). Everything in the universe is formed through at least two things merging and transforming – the universe consists of these innumerable holons.
The principles and methods of Hunyuan Qi Therapy are today taught in the Hunyuan Qi Therapy Program.
About the product
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further - this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you're bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US
About the pricing
Please bear in mind that this is a "print on demand" product. In other words, it will only be manufactured once you have ordered it. This is environmentally friendly as we don't produce unsold products. It also means it is more costly to produce and delivery takes a little longer.