Yellow Emperor Tote bag
Huángdì gùshì (The Tale of the Yellow Emperor)
The Yellow Emperor (Huáng dì) of the Han Dynasty is acknowledged as a historical legend and Emperor of Imperial China who initiated Chinese culture as it is known today. Due to the Emperor’s fascination with healing, traditional medicine was discovered as well as the first practising of Qigong.
About the product
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag size: 15″ × 15″ (38.1 × 38.1 cm)
• Capacity: 2.6 US gal (10 l)
• Maximum weight limit: 44lbs (20 kg)
• Dual handles made from 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8″ (30 cm), width 1″ (2.5 cm)
• The handles can slightly differ depending on the fulfillment location
• Blank product components sourced from China
About the pricing
Please bear in mind that this is a "print on demand" product. In other words, it will only be manufactured once you have ordered it. This is environmentally friendly as we don't produce unsold products. It also means it is more costly to produce and delivery takes a little longer.