'Yellow' Short Sleeve T-Shirt
Huángdì gùshì (The Tale of the Yellow Emperor)
The Yellow Emperor (Huáng dì) of the Han Dynasty is acknowledged as a historical legend and Emperor of Imperial China who initiated Chinese culture as it is known today. Due to the Emperor’s fascination with healing, traditional medicine was discovered as well as the first practising of Qigong.
About the product
This t-shirt makes for a great staple piece in any wardrobe! It has a classic fit with thick cotton fabric.
• 100% cotton
• Ash is 99% cotton, 1% polyester
• Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• Fabric weight: 6.0 oz/y² (203.4 g/m²)
• Boxy fit
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamless double-needle 7⁄8″ (2.2 cm) collar
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Haiti, or Mexico
About the pricing
Please bear in mind that this is a "print on demand" product. In other words, it will only be manufactured once you have ordered it. This is environmentally friendly as we don't produce unsold products. It also means it is more costly to produce and delivery takes a little longer.