Yellow Emperor's Tale Stainless Steel Water Bottle
Why was the founder of Qigong called the yellow Emperor?
The legendary Emperor was called Huángdì (Yellow Emperor) because he had a special connection to the Earth.
In Chinese culture, the color yellow (Huang) is symbolic of the Earth, (the center between north, south, east and west), and the Qi that is derived from the elements after birth.
This 17-ounce, double-walled stainless steel water bottle is perfect for your daily outings. It will keep your drink of choice hot or cold for hours. It also features an odor- and leak-proof cap. Throw it in your car's cup holder on your way to work, take it with you on hikes, or toss it in your bag for any time you get thirsty.
About the Product:
• High-grade stainless steel
• 17 oz (500 ml)
• Dimensions: 10.5″ × 2.85″ (27 × 7 cm)
• Vacuum flask
• Double-wall construction
• Bowling pin shape
• Odorless and leak-proof cap
• Insulated for hot and cold liquids (keeps the liquid hot or cold for 6 h)
• Patented ORCA coating for vibrant colors
• Hand-wash only (dishwasher not recommended due to vacuum seal)
• Blank product sourced from China
About the pricing
Please bear in mind that this is a "print on demand" product. In other words, it will only be manufactured once you have ordered it. This is environmentally friendly as we don't produce unsold products. It also means it is more costly to produce and delivery takes a little longer.
Disclaimer: Keeping water in the bottle for over 24 hours is unhygienic and can result in an unpleasant smell.