Dr Pang Flower Canvas
ˈkəltəˌvāt (樹) – Cultivat
As a seed must be cultivated in order to flourish, so must the body and mind. ˈkəltəˌvāt explores symbolism in Zhineng Qigong and translates it into contemporary art.
Honoring our most cherished Grandmaster Prof Dr Pang.
About the product
Looking to add a little flair to your room or office? Look no further - this canvas print has a vivid, fade-resistant print that you're bound to fall in love with.
• Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil (0.5 mm) thick poly-cotton blend canvas
• Canvas fabric weight: 13.9 oz/yd2(470 g/m²)
• Hand-stretched over solid wood stretcher bars
• Matte finish coating
• 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
• Mounting brackets included
• Blank product in the EU sourced from Latvia
• Blank product in the US sourced from the US
About the pricing
Please bear in mind that this is a "print on demand" product. In other words, it will only be manufactured once you have ordered it. This is environmentally friendly as we don't produce unsold products. It also means it is more costly to produce and delivery takes a little longer.