Dr Pang Eco Tote Bag
ˈkəltəˌvāt (樹) – Cultivat
As a seed must be cultivated in order to flourish, so must the body and mind. ˈkəltəˌvāt explores symbolism in Zhineng Qigong and translates it into contemporary art.
Honoring our most cherished Grandmaster Prof Dr Pang.
About the product
Say goodbye to plastic, and bag your goodies in this organic cotton tote bag. There’s more than enough room for groceries, books, and anything in between.
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 16″ × 14 ½″ × 5″ (40.6 cm × 35.6 cm × 12.7 cm)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1″ (2.5 cm) wide dual straps, 24.5″ (62.2 cm) length
• Open main compartment
• Blank product components sourced from China
About the pricing
Please bear in mind that this is a "print on demand" product. In other words, it will only be manufactured once you have ordered it. This is environmentally friendly as we don't produce unsold products. It also means it is more costly to produce and delivery takes a little longer.
|Bag width (inches)||16|
|Bag height (inches)||14 ½|
|Bag depth (inches)||5|
|Strap length (inches)||24 1/2|
|Strap width (inches)||1|
|Bag width (cm)||41|
|Bag height (cm)||37|
|Bag depth (cm)||13|
|Strap length (cm)||61|
|Strap width (cm)||3|